Ignite your passion for justice
Join a two-week team trip and see the work we do
fighting child sex trafficking firsthand.
Connect with our staff and learn how they rescue and transform lives. A team trip is a life-changing opportunity and can ignite a passion for justice.
What are you waiting for?
Teams visit Child Rescue funded projects throughout Southeast Asia and see the work we do from the front lines. You can learn about our initiatives fighting child sex trafficking and exploitation, and how we play a leading role in ending this illegal trade in our lifetime.
On your two-week trip, you will:
- Learn about the devastating effect that sex trafficking has on children and their communities.
- Visit red-light districts where agents and police rescue children.
- Connect with our staff who are fighting to end child sex trafficking.
- Meet rescued children in our safe homes.
- Discover how we bring healing to survivors.
- See how we empower families to protect children from trafficking.
- Immerse yourself in the culture at local street markets and historical sites to better understand and appreciate Southeast Asian culture.
University Student Trip to Nepal with an optional Himalaya Trek
May 7 to 18, 2021
Postponed Due to Covid
Ignite your passion to fight child sex exploitation
Join a team trip and learn how to be a force for freedom in the fight against child sex exploitation. This experience will empower you to take action and amplify the voices of those trapped in exploitation.
Need to know more first?
Let’s start a conversation
The trip really opened my eyes to the reality of what’s happening and I’m ready to do another trip with you guys!