Eleven Inspiring Anti-Human Trafficking Quotes
Filed Under: Blog
Ending child sex slavery in our lifetime seems like a daunting goal. Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. One thing is for sure, awareness is the first step towards action and achieving our goal!
We’ve assembled this collection of inspirational quotes to help enable you to join in our fight against child trafficking. Share the quotes that inspire you most with your friends and get some conversations started about human trafficking and the work Destiny Rescue is doing to stop it. It is only with an army of supporters that we will be able to reach into these dark places and bring more children into the light. Together we can take action and see amazing results!
Eleven Inspiring Quotes on Human Trafficking and Freedom:
- “We only have two choices: do nothing, or do something.” —Tony Kirwan, Founder and President of Destiny Rescue
2. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” —Edmund Burke
- “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves, and, under a just God cannot retain it.” —Abraham Lincoln
4. “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.” —Unknown
5. “I am not what has happened to me. I am what I choose to become.” —Carl Jung
- “Love has within it a redemptive power. And there is a power there that eventually transforms individuals.” —Martin Luther King Jr.
7. “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” —G.K. Chesterton
- “He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.” —Micah 6:8
9. “Every kid is one caring adult away from being a success story.” —Josh Shipp
10. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” —C.S. Lewis
- “Love heals.”
Want to see more inspiring quotes like these? Check out our whole collection here!